Tracheostomy P.A.M.™ Pediatric Airway Model is designed for use by healthcare practitioners to educate students, families, patients, and clinicians about tracheostomy in the pediatric airway and the proper application of the Passy Muir® Valve. P.A.M. is packaged with helpful educational accessories to enable clinicians to provide a wide variety of education related to tracheostomy.
The kit includes three demonstration Passy Muir® Valves, a cuffed tracheostomy tube, and syringe for education and practice related to use of speaking valves with and without a ventilator. A nasogastric tube is provided for the display of nasogastric intubation. A customized Tracheostomy P.A.M. product package is provided for easy storage and transport of the entire P.A.M. kit.
THE PRODUCTS IN THIS KIT ARE FOR DEMONSTRATION ONLY AND NOT FOR PATIENT USE.
Approximately 8" x 6
- Demonstration tracheostomy tube with inflatable cuff
- 10 mL syringe
- No-leak Speaking Valves: PMV®007 (Aqua Color™), PMV® 2001 (Purple Color™), PMV®2000 (clear)
- PMV® Secure-It®
- Tracheostomy tie
- Nasogastric tube
- Warning label
- Zippered accessories pouch
- Removable stand with hex wrench and 2 screws
- Custom storage packaging
- USB with instructional videos